Wednesday, December 27, 2006

He Loves Me

Several paths are laid before me
Which way to go, I don’t worry
I’m confident I’m on the right way
For His light shines upon me.

So many voices are calling out to me
But these don’t confuse me
I know which one to answer
For His voice is louder than the others.

Problems of different forms confront me
But these shall never defeat me
I know I can overcome all these
For He teaches me the way.

Against all of life’s storms, I’ll stand firmly
Amidst all evil, I’ll stay untouched
I believe God takes care of me
Because I know He loves me so much.


This piece was written in 1991. I was 13.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! very talented; wonderful

Anonymous said...

...and I love you too Ms. Benosa, you should know that.

brainteaser said...

Hmmmm...

Speechless is what I am.

Getting bolder, MCP?