Monday, January 14, 2008

Dress designs for me

It was already past 3am, yet sleep was still evasive. I tried to catch it, but it was slippery, so I gave up the attempt. I could have browsed the internet to pass the time, but I had been online for hours before going to bed, looking for and studying some craft ideas and designs.

I don't know what I've been thinking at the time, but soon, an idea came into my mind. I grabbed my notebook and drew the idea (to think I don't even draw).

Yes, the idea is of dresses and blouses I'd love to sew for myself (if I know how) for summer, and suits I'd love to wear if I were still trapped in the corporate world. My creative self is happy I've turned my back to that world, but the part of me that loves dressing up is, well, not too happy whenever I am in the mood to wear suits, which is very seldom. :-)

Ah, whatev! I know I'm blabbering, and I apologize. Just think it's the result of lack of
sleep. Hehe. :-)




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem!

"I like 'em no buttons" hehehe!

Hoist, better get some sleep Buddy. You need to put some meat to get into those dress designs you made. Huuuuu!

Anonymous said...

gusto ko yung blouse sa last design, girl.

aral kaya tayo dressmaking? :D

brainteaser said...

Girl! Nag-aral ako nung 11 years old ako, I swear! And you know what? Nakatahi ako nga palda and blouse! Yipeee!

Pero di ko na alam kung paano magtahi. Back to grade one.

Binabantayan ko ung schedule sa TESDA! This summer yun pero dapat maaga tayo makapagregister para may slot. Alam ko kasi free yun or minimal ang bayad kaya marami ang pumapasok. Marami din doon ay career women! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oist, I like my woman (en) 'properly' dressed. Ako ang pipili ng damit mo pag lalabas tayo.

Heh, can't imagine you with me wearing a dress full of buttons in a Strauss concert hehehe!

brainteaser said...

Ooooopsss! Sorry, Buddy! Di kita naimik kanina. Kasi naman, usapang girls ito eh. Tsupi! Alis! Baka magduda ako sa'yo, sige ka! Hehehehe

Woman, Buddy. Not women. Huuuu!

There's a proper outfit for every event. Would you wear a gown when snorkeling?

Huuuuuuu!

Anonymous said...

sige, go tayo dyan girl. elementary din nung last akong nakatahi. as in.

brainteaser said...

Yey! Will let you know ^pag may sched na girl!

Hi VF! Peace, Buddy!