Friday, December 14, 2007

The (In)Famous Ones

It’s been three months since I left FAME, but when I saw the guys today, it felt like I’d never left.

I am talking about my ex-officemates, the young souls who made my stay at FAME worthwhile, the friends who made every cortisol-filled moment at work seem less stressful, the friends with whom I shared laughter and tears, and some fun and more fun.

Some have left long before I did; others shortly after I brought home my personal stuff, never to bring them to the office again; while the rest are contemplating of trudging a different road soon. We are now walking on different avenues, but still we are bonded in a way that souls who recognize something in each other are bonded.

I hope the deep friendship remains, even if there may come a time when fate would decide to toss us into different worlds.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ading Sherm, Lol I hope you still remember me....anyway nice blog you got here. Keep the good work ading ku...see ya later..

brainteaser said...

Heyyo Kabsat!

Hehehe! I might if you post your name. Hahaha