Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Friendster testimonials

Tama ba namang kung anu-ano ang pinagsasabi (o pinagsusulat) ng ilan sa mga alang kwenta kong friends tungkol sa akin sa kanilang testimonials? Masagot nga.

From Celestine

“One of the deranged escapees from Mandaluyong.” (We escaped together, didn't we? Hehe…)

“She always seems to have someone she can’t see eye to eye at work. Still, she insists that she is in the right and when you listen to her rant about this person, you'll somehow find yourself agreeing with her. Too bad if you're the person all her ire is directed upon 'coz just one look (from her) will shrivel you dry with no hope for resuscitation.” (Yup, yup… It’s nice when you’re able to make your oppenent crumble by merely giving him or her a deadly look.)

“She tells everyone she's a full time bully and I have to agree; no truer words were ever spoken.” (Hey, you failed to mention that a person must meet a set of criteria to qualify for my bullying spree. I don’t prey on the weak, remember?)

“Perpetually late, unless you threaten her with dire consequences.” (That’s only because I don’t want to be the one to wait…)

“She has a way of smiling that let's everyone know that she knows something about you that she is not telling.” (I’m smiling right now. Why kaya?)

“Self-confessed weirdo.” (Everybody has a weird side.)

“Gifted writer and intellectual heavy weight.” (Wish ko lang…)

"All in all, she is one of my closest friends na hanggang ngayon ay pinag-iisipan ko pa kung kelan nag-umpisa. All I know is, nung freshie kami, Salve and I thought she's one of the upper classmen... d sya nakasama sa block dahil late enrollee sya." (It’s not my fault late enrolee ako. Late ko natanggap admission letter from UP. Waaa!)

*Celestine is one of my closest friends (since my college days pa). She’s the most kikay in our group. She says her greatest talent is “smiling.” But I beg to disagree. She is the only person in the group who pursued Japanese (besides Salve and Jayson — kumusta na kaya ang lalaking ‘yun?) Wait! Come to think of it, ako lang pala ang hindi Nihonggo speaker sa grupo. Apat lang tayo, di ba?).

T-tayns is straight laced (super) and frank. A loyal friend. She and Salve are among the very few who's got my permission to tell me upfront when I’m making an ass out of myself, which, thankfully, very seldom happens (‘coz I don’t let them know when I’m up to no good. Hehe…)

I love her to bits… respect her a lot.

From Elaine

Working with sherma lou (why can't everybody get my name right? It's just S-h-e-r-m-a. There's no Lou, Lyn, or whatever pa! Hay naku!) reminds me of andrea's story, as chronicled in "the devil wears prada." You see, andrea has an "impossible" boss (the editor of a famous women's mag, miranda priestley) — impossible to deal with, makes impossible demands, impossible to please. In fact, impossible could very well be her middle name.

And that's sherma lou for me. She's also an "impossible" boss — impossible not to make fun of, impossible not to bully, impossible not to be a bitch to, impossible not to be the butt of my jokes. see, it's just like andrea's story. she's andrea and i'm miranda. (Honey, that's only because I let you. Hehe)

(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! i know i'm mean and you can't do anything about it! :) (Go, mean girl!)

*Elaine is one of the best writers Health and Lifestyle ever had. Pretty young thing she is, but don't let her looks deceive you. She's one big bully. Next to me, that is.

Her job description reads: "To stress out Sherma Lou to the max." And mind you, she does a good job of it. Way beyond expectation. All the time.

She must really love her job.

From Patsy

"Jhann aka Titasherms is my constant breakfast buddy, lunch buddy, withdraw buddy, toothbrush buddy, merienda buddy and sir buddy (Haha! Corny mo!)" (I look forward to the day na hindi na corny si Patsy. But then again, she would cease to be who she is. So, sige na nga! Go na lang).

"Anyway, she is oh-so Health & Lifestyle because she definitely adds life to my living (FYI: Adding Life to Living is our magazine's tag line). She is like a drug sometimes she makes me so high with her sablay antics (e.g. the glass door, remember?). Nevertheless, I still love her because even if shes a mean girl and even if I already denounced her as one of the founding members of The Chums, she's always there to listen and give sound advices." (I don't remember ever applying to be part of The Chums.)

"She is also a biatch like me and that just makes her more lovable. Hehe! I am looking forward to more of our sablay experiences!" (With you around, everything just goes sablay... Peace Patsy! Luv yah...)

*Patsy is well-loved in the office. She's fun to be with, especially with her sablay antics and her brand of logic (see my previous posts to get a feel of her logic). At eto pa, would you believe that her only reason for taking up advertising is... well, "Advertising" ang name ng street nila. Laugh trip talaga! LOL.)

2 comments:

Torbik said...

it's not LOU, its BABES...remember?

Torbik said...

it's not LOU, its BABES...remember?