Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Picasso Your Head

There is some craze in my ‘little’ community in the bloggosphere about the interactive site, Mr. Picasso Head, where anyone, with or without any artistic inclination, can ‘draw’ his or his friends’ heads with easy-to-use tools.

When it was first posted by Mandy, everyone, me included, had lots of fun doing it. It became an instant craze. But I guess it was another blogger-friend, Michelle, who got the worst Picasso-head bug. She actually drew each of her blogger-friends! And oh, boy! She is so talented that most of her drawings are recognizable!

Michelle also ‘drew’ me and I love her Picasso version of me very much. I think she was looking at my avatar through eyes that highlight what’s beautiful in everyone when she was making my Picasso head (or perhaps all the time), that’s why I came out looking very beautiful in her drawing. I haven’t looked that beautiful in a long while. ;-)

Here is Michelle’s drawing of me:

Cool, isn’t it?

Come on folks, try it too and have loads of fun. It’s something you can do to pass the time, or to have fun with your little kids and even with friends and loved ones who are kids at heart!

And oh, do show me your drawings by giving the links at the comment section. Please....



(PS: Moments after my post, my Buddy, VF, tried his hand at the Picasso Head and look, he's got some artistic talent, too! Wow! Here's one of his drawings of me:

I love his drawings so much. ;-) Now, I understand why he had been pestering me to wear ponytails this afternoon, hehehe!

(Don't you think I should be asking for my model's fee? Not that I modeled for him. But then, it's my beautiful face that's giving him inspiration, right?)


Here's another PS: If you're wondering how to create a link at the comments section, like I'm doing, please use this code:




Simply copy the code, put the URL of your picasso head drawing at the URL section (red font) and type in the words you want to appear in your link at the green part of the code.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

i made two:
http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas.html?id=c8c7643&skin=original

http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas.html?id=42de681&skin=original

brainteaser said...

Heheheheheheh! Salve! What is this nasty rumor I heard that your editorial room has become a big gallery of Picasso heads?

Heheheheh! Mga adik kayo!

brainteaser said...

Here's my latest:

The Face of Longing

Anonymous said...

pica-heads? the art or the artist?

brainteaser said...

Hey VF! Where's yours? Come on, Buddy! YOU can do it!

Hey Salves! Lemme fix your link so your admirers can easily view your drawings. ;-)

Salve’s First Masterpiece

Salve’s Second Masterpiece

Good job, girl! More! Heheheehehhe…

brainteaser said...

Here's another one from me. my abstract 'painting.'

"The Reign of Confusion

Anonymous said...

Hi Buddy! This is how I envision you in your ponytail:

SB's Ponytail

Heheheheheehe!

Anonymous said...

Salve, tingnan mo trabaho ni Sherma, parng kuhol! hehehe!

brainteaser said...

Hehehehheheheehhe!

Hahahahhahahahahah!

VF! Huuuuuuuuu!

So, that's why you were pestering me to wear ponytails? Hmp! Hehehehehe! That's the fashionable me! Hahahahah!

Hmp! You don't like my "RAIGN OF CONSFUSION? That's called ART, Buddy. ART!

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy! Here's another pic of you. Short haired and accessorized!

SB Accessorized

Hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hello Buddy! Here's another pic of you!

SB Long Hair

Hehehehe! yy10ka.

Anonymous said...

This is cool! Here's mine

http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas.html?id=1a527dd&skin=original

Thanks for sharing, girl...

Anonymous said...

It didn't automatically link. How did you do that? Please help!

brainteaser said...

Hello Articute! I'm so glad you're having fun! :-)

I've fixed your link. And I've also put the code you could use when posting a link at the comments section (see main post). Sorry I had not thought of sharing the code earlier. :-)

Art.i.cute's Picasso Head

Have fun!

mandy said...

i think we've started a fad!!!

brainteaser said...

Hi Mandy!

Yes, I think so. Thanks for starting it. :-)

brainteaser said...

Here is ate Imee's drowing, which she authorized me to post:

Drowing ni Manang Imee

Good one, Manang Dearee!

brainteaser said...

Manang Imee has two more masterpieces. Here they are:

Unidentified

Adonis

Hehehehehe! Adda naadik! Go Manang Ayms! More pay...

Anonymous said...

Tita Sherms!

Here's my drawing of you.

Enjoy!

Sherma Lou

Love, Pats

Anonymous said...

Hey!luv ur blog! here's the one I've made 5 minutes ago:p http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas.html?id=28af319&skin=original I really need to ask u something. How did u save the 2 pictures that u posted? I'm trying to save mine but I can't:( please let me know. cheers!! andreea

brainteaser said...

Patski! Thankie, thankie! :-) Thatsoniceofyou! Loveyah. How about a drawing of yourself, ei?

qAn! Hiya there! Good morning to you! :-) Thanks for joining in. Just press alt and prtscr and then paste it in any program where you can manipulate photos, like photoshop or paint. There, you can crop and save the image.

brainteaser said...

qAn! Ang ganda drawing mo! Super lovely. We're discovering talents here.

brainteaser said...

Kaloka, qAn!

Your works are brilliant! I especially like the first and the third! They can be used as a visual represeantation for a poem! If I coud write poems that they can represent, you mind if I borrow them? I'll ask permission via email pag makasulat ako ng poem. :-) Naubusan ako ng creative juice lately! Waaa!

I love that we are discovering our talents! More from you!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

HEY..sorry for the big silence,i've been out of town.of course you can use them!!! i'm so glad you liked what i did. i would love to do more, but unfortunately, school classes got in the way(cause i'm only 18 :) and i haven't had so much time for it. i do paint almost everyday(with watercolors)but i hadn't the chance to do that using the pc:) well, i'll post the links when i have something new. wishing y'all the best!! brainteaser i would love to see the poems u wrote hehe. hugs

Anonymous said...

Hiya, qAn. Yes, your artworks are lovely. I'll let you know when I've used them. Thanks.

Warm hugs. :-)

Let's unleash our creativity! Eeeyahhooooooo!