Friday, May 09, 2008

Only When


Dreams. They are the fruits we envision the plants we sow would bear. But many of us dream without planting a seed. Some of us do, but we fail to water our plants, to fertilize them. So our plants die. And when they do, we wonder what happened to them, to our dreams. We blame everything. We blame the sun, we blame the rains, we blame the insects, yet we forget to blame ourselves.

//Sherma E. Benosa
09 May 2008; 10:10am

.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have opened a photo-blog over at wordpress.com. Unlike my other blogs, this latest baby of mine contains photos. BUt unlike ordinary photo-blogs, the photos posted here contain my thoughts and reflections. Check it out: PhotoGraphic Thoughts.

2 comments:

Stephen A. Bess said...

Beautiful and I believe it true. We must nourish and cultivate those dreams. Thank you. Peace~

brainteaser said...

Hi Stephen! First, let me welcome you to my simple abode. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts. :-)

Dreams... they are among the things that keep us going. They, I think, are what fuel hope. Without them, life on earth would seem utterly pointless. :-)