Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Journey

I am a restless soul who has come to visit this wilderness
Looking for answers to all the questions
I don’t quite comprehend
Trying to understand clues
to all the puzzles I come across
Finding reasons to all the things that happen
I may not find all
I may not understand everything
Still I keep walking
Feeling happiness to all the joy
and shedding tears for every pain
Riding the circus of the journey’s ups and downs
Getting acquainted with the gruesome face
of greed, deception, and betrayal
Falling every now and then
But still continuing with my trek, unfalteringly
Until this journey’s got meaning
Until I see the light
Until I finish the mission for which I’ve come and
of which up until now I don’t understand
Until the last piece of the puzzle’s in place
Only then that this soul rests.



Copyright Sherma E. Benosa

No comments: