Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Angel's Wicked Side

(Warning: Contains foul language. Read at your own risk.)

I believe I am an optimist. You know, the kind who would look at a half-filled glass as half full, rather than half empty.

But there are also times when I just can’t help feeling lost. And restless. And helpless. Sometimes I feel that the world is so fucked up. That there are too many mean people around. That everyone’s just here, without purpose. That is, besides doing everything to make sure that the next person will have a hard time.

I shake my head, and command my goddam self to do what she oughtta do. Never mind that the world sucks. Never mind that everything’s been turned upside down. Never mind that she, too, feels fucked up.

Sometimes, just sometimes...


Life sucks!



1 comment:

Torbik said...

pwede ko ba ito i-link sa isa kong article?